WE RUN VILNIUS participation fees:
|up to 04.29 d.||04.30 – 05.20 d.||05.21 – 05.28 d.||05.29 d.|
|5 KM||15 EUR||20 EUR||25 EUR||35 EUR|
|10 KM||19 EUR||25 EUR||30 EUR||40 EUR|
|21,098 KM||25 EUR||30 EUR||35 EUR||45 EUR|
|CHILDREN’S RUN||8 EUR||10 EUR||12 EUR||15 EUR|
* Personalized numbers (with participant’s name on it) will only be available for those who complete registration until 04.29th.
** Participants will be able to purchase the event’s T-shirt.
Entry fees are non-refundable
5 KM – 13:45
10 KM – 09:30
21,098 KM – 09:30
12:30 – 2-3 year olds
12:40 – 4-5 m. year olds
12:50 – 6-7 m. year olds
13:00 – 8-9 m. year olds
13:10 – 10-12 m. year olds
LOCATION: CATHEDRAL SQUARE (ŠVENTARAGIO ST.)
Every participant will receive a race package which includes:
- BIB number
BIB should be attached on your T-shirt’s front side.
- Cloakroom number
Participants will receive a number for the cloakroom. The number should be placed on a bag.
- Goodies from sponsors
All finishers will be awarded with a medal.
Participants under 18 years have to bring printed and signed agreement when picking up starting packages.
Every participant will be able to use the cloakroom at the event to leave their personal belongings. One person can leave one bag with the number sticker on it.
At Cathedral’s square runners will be able to use bio toilets.
There will be water stations installed along the course.
First aid station will be located in the start / finish area, as well as two intermediate points on the track. First-aid cyclists will keep moving on the track. Ambulances will be ready to provide first aid at any time with professional first aid equipment.
Approximate programme of the event:
NEW PARTICIPANTS REGISTRATION:
08:00 – 09:00 – 21,098 km ir 10 km participants
09:00 – 12:30 – 5 km participants
09:00 – 11:30 – Children’s run participants
BIB NUMBERS PICKUP:
08:00 – 09:15 – 21,098 km and 10 km participants
09:30 – 12:30 – 5 km participants
09:30 – 12:00 – Children’s run participants
09:30 – 21,098 km and 10 km participants
13:45 – 5 km participants
12:30 – Children – 2-3 year olds
12:40 – Children – 4-5 m. year olds
12:50 – Children – 6-7 m. year olds
13:00 – Children – 8-9 m. year olds
13:10 – Children – 10-12 m. year olds
11:00 – 11:30 – 10 and 21,098 km winner awards
14:30 – 14:45 – 5 km winner awards
END OF THE EVENT:
15:00 – the end.
Regulations of the event is available here.
Half-marathon and 10 KM courses require both – physical and psychological preparation. If you have any health issues or feeling under the weather on a race day, you should not participate. If you are not certain whether you should or should not race, we strongly advise reaching out to the doctor for confirmation.
YOU MUST GET A DOCTORS PERMISSION TO START IF:
- you are using any kind of medication;
- you have any heart issues, epilepsy, myocarditis or similar diseases;
WE STRONGLY ADVISE TO THINK OUT YOUR PARTICIPATION IF:
- the temperature is very high on race day. Running will require a lot of strength;
- you recently had any kind of virus or used antibiotics. The immune system will be weakened;
- you feel symptoms of cold: sore throat, runny nose, faintness;
- you have injured an ankle, pain of Achilles tendon, swollen knees;
ON THE RACE DAY:
- do not eat any foods that your body is not used to;
- drink the proper amount of water and stay hydrated;
- use special cream or vaseline on the thighs and under-arms to prevent abrasion;
- stick some medical tape on the nipples;
- stick a medical patch in advance in most vulnerable spots to prevent blistering;
- If you are feeling anxious, try to listen to some music, communicate with other participants or volunteers.
It is very important to drink the proper amount of water. Stay hydrated not just before but also during the race. You will be able to have a glass or a few on the course at the special water stations.
STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY
Medical staff will course along the route – do not hesitate to ask for help if needed.
Withdrawing from the race is NOT SHAMEFUL.
Your health is the most important thing!