WE RUN VILNIUS REGULATIONS
WE RUN VILNIUS RULES
I. COMMON PART
WE RUN VILNIUS will be held on 29th of May, 2022.
II. GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- Spread running culture and passion for sports.
- Increase the volume of large events.
- Advertise and motivate running and a healthy lifestyle.
- Find out who is the best running of each distance.
Amateurs and professionals will have the possibility to compete in given distances:
- 21,098 KM
- 10 KM
- 5 KM
- Children’s run
IV. TIME AND PLACE OF THE EVENT
Cathedral square (Šventaragis st.)
- 21,098 KM start – 09:30.
- 10 KM start – 09:30.
- 5 KM start – 13:45.
- Children’s run – 12:30 – 13:10.
V. TIME LIMITS
- 5 KM – 45 MIN
- 10 KM – 90 MIN
- 21,098 KM – 180 MIN
- Anyone can participate in the competition after completing the entry form, passing a medical examination and confirming this on the registration form. Participants take part in the event at their own free will and they accept all risks (unexpected health problems etc.) related to the competition and will have no legal claims in this respect to the organisers of “We Run Vilnius”.
- Upon registration and when taking his or her bib number the participant must have a personal identification document.
- With the registration to the event, every participant authorizes that he or she gives all the rights to use still and moving images in which he or she appears for marketing purposes without additional permission of the participant.
- 21,098 KM participants must be 16 or older on the day of the event.
- Parents or legal guardians take full responsibility for participants under 18. All participants under 18 years have to bring printed and signed agreement when picking up starting packages.
VII. SPECIAL TERMS AND RESTRICTIONS
- Participants can register and take part in the race only under his/her own names. In all other cases, participants will be disqualified and the results will not be included in the official competition results.
- In case of re-registration, please notify the organizers via the e-mail address of firstname.lastname@example.org. The fee is 10 EUR plus the registration fee for the new registration (total=new registration fee minus already paid registration fee plus 10 EUR for the change). Name change costs 10 EUR.
- All changes in the registration form are performed after the participant makes a payment and informs the organizers of the event via email email@example.com. Participants must attach a copy of the payment and state clearly what information in the registration form he or she wants to change. Details for the payment:
Name of the company: PI “Tarptautinis maratonas”
Kedrų g. 3 (301-2), Vilnius, Lithuania
Legal code: 300561278
VAT code: LT100008891011
Bank account number: LT307044060005482871
Bank code: 70440
Bank: AB SEB bankas
- It is strictly forbidden to use any kind of transport, e.g. bicycles, roller-skates, skateboards and other wheeled vehicles during the race. In case of breaking this restriction, the participant will be disqualified.
- It is forbidden to run on the race course during the event without a clearly visible participant’s number on the front side of a T-shirt/vest.
VIII. CATERING ON THE COURSE
- Water stations.
First places, men and women, will be awarded with special prizes. All finishers will be awarded with medals.
X. ENTRY FEES
|up to 04.29||04.30 – 05.20||05.21-05.28||05.29|
|5 KM||15 EUR||20 EUR||25 EUR||35 EUR|
|10 KM||19 EUR||25 EUR||30 EUR||40 EUR|
|21,098 KM||25 EUR||30 EUR||35 EUR||45 EUR|
|CHILDREN’S RUN||8 EUR||10 EUR||12 EUR||15 EUR|
* Personalized numbers (with participant’s name on it) will only be available for those who complete registration until 04.29th.
** Participants will be able to purchase the event’s T-shirt.
Entry fees are non-refundable
XI. REGISTRATION OF PARTICIPANTS
- Online registration closes the day before the start of the selected distance.
- You can register and pick up the participant’s basket in the Cathedral Square.
Organisers reserve the right to change the rules.
Organisers reserve the right to change the format of the event considering epidemiological situations.